By Anatoly V. Zayats, Stefan Maier
This e-book, edited via of the main revered researchers in plasmonics, gives an outline of the present country in plasmonics and plasmonic-based metamaterials, with an emphasis on lively functionalities and an eye fixed to destiny advancements. This e-book is multifunctional, valuable for beginners and scientists drawn to purposes of plasmonics and metamaterials in addition to for tested researchers during this multidisciplinary area.
Read Online or Download Active Plasmonics and Tuneable Plasmonic Metamaterials PDF
Best physics books
„Wie kann guy aus Experimenten ? ber die Quantentheorie lernen? Anhand dieser Fragestellung werden in diesem Buch die Grundz? ge der Quantenphysik entwickelt und zugleich wichtige Anwendungen vorgestellt. . .. .. Erkl? rtermassen strebt der Autor eine „elementare" Darstellung an – grundlegend, naturhaft, einfach.
The concept of an inner boundary layer (IBL) seemed in experiences of neighborhood advection in the atmospheric boundary layer whilst air flows over a transformation in floor stipulations. those comprise floor roughness, thermal and moisture homes. a capability to foretell the peak of the IBL interface within the surroundings below impartial balance, followed by means of yes assumptions at the kind of the suggest stream parameters, were a method of acquiring info at the pace profile after step alterations in roughness for greater than part a century.
Leopold is thrilled to submit this vintage publication as a part of our large vintage Library assortment. a number of the books in our assortment were out of print for many years, and accordingly haven't been obtainable to most of the people. the purpose of our publishing application is to facilitate speedy entry to this gigantic reservoir of literature, and our view is this is an important literary paintings, which merits to be introduced again into print after many many years.
- Laser physics and applications
- Practical physics: Industrial Series
- The Structure and Content of Molecular Clouds: 25 Years of Molecular Radioastronomy
- Handbook of Nonlinear Optics (Optical Engineering Series, Volume 52)
- Physics Reports vol.156
- Concepts of mathematical physics in chemistry : a tribute to Frank E. Harris. Part B
Additional resources for Active Plasmonics and Tuneable Plasmonic Metamaterials
B 84: 153409. 24. Liu SY, Li JF, Zhou F, Gan L, Li ZY (2011) Efﬁcient surface plasmon ampliﬁcation from gain-assisted gold nanorods. Opt. Lett. 36: 1296–1298. 25. Fedyanin DY (2012) Toward an electrically pumped spaser. Opt. Lett. 37: 404–406. References 35 26. Andrianov ES, Pukhov AA, Dorofeenko AV, Vinogradov AP, Lisyansky AA (2012) Spaser chains. mes-hall]. 27. Noginov MA, Zhu G, Belgrave AM, Bakker R, Shalaev VM, Narimanov EE, Stout S, Herz E, Suteewong T, Wiesner U (2009) Demonstration of a spaser-based nanolaser.
34. Sorger VJ, Zhang X (2011) Spotlight on plasmon lasers. Science 333: 709–710. 35. Ma RM, Oulton RF, Sorger VJ, Zhang X (2012) Plasmon lasers: coherent light source at molecular scales. Laser Photonics Rev. 201100040. 36. Berini P, Leon ID (2012) Surface plasmon-polariton ampliﬁers and lasers. Nat. Photonics 6: 16–24. 37. Leon ID, Berini P (2011) Measuring gain and noise in active long-range surface plasmonpolariton waveguides. Rev. Sci. Instrum. 82: 033107–10. 38. Ding K, Liu ZC, Yin LJ, Hill MT, Marell MJH, van Veldhoven PJ, Noetzel R, Ning CZ (2012) Room-temperature continuous wave lasing in deep-subwavelength metallic cavities under electrical injection.
5f), the spaser tends to the “logical one” state where the stationary SP population reaches the value of Nn ≈ 60. Due to the relaxation oscillations, it actually exceeds this level within a short time of 100 fs after the seeding with the initial SPs. As the SP population Nn Quantum Theory of Spaser 21 reaches its stationary (CW) level, the gain medium inversion n21 is clamped down at a low level of a few percent, as typical for the CW regime of the spaser. This “logical one” state also persists indeﬁnitely, as long as the inversion is supported by the pumping.
Active Plasmonics and Tuneable Plasmonic Metamaterials by Anatoly V. Zayats, Stefan Maier